Monday, August 10, 2009

HealthyFellow website

I just visited a great site I would like to recommend for all those who would like to learn more about Health. The site is http://www.healthyfellow.com/ "Health Blog". Here you will find such article as Raw foods that are a new revolution that many are starting to follow to better health, Dancing to enhance mind and body, Soy Guide for Men, Quitting Smoking, as well as Vitamin D and Chronic Pain. I would really recommend you visit the site. One of the more interesting article I found was the one about Swine Flu being effected by those who consumed fish oil. I found it to be disturbing since I always thought fish oil and the vitamins found in it would protect from many deseases and increase immunity. The article about raw food is something I came across some time ago and the article really was informative. I do believe that eating raw frutis and vegetable gives the body the full amount of vitamins but I am not sure how one can live on only those foods that can be eatern only in raw form.

No comments:

Post a Comment