Thursday, April 9, 2009

Summer camps

There a number of camps in the area that offer great activities. I sent my son for one summer to Manhattan Beach camp in brooklyn and would not recomend this place since the manager is pretty arrogant. There were problems with the bus not coming or coming late. One day the bus came 30 minutes early due to an early dismnissal that i was not notified of and the bus matron left my 6 year old with a neighbor who said that he knew my son. It was a
good thing that this was actually my neighbor. when i called the manager he said well that is my son's fault. they are lucky i didnt sue them i just took him out of the camp.

For the past several years he has been going to shorefront y on coney island ave which is really nice and they go on many trips as well as have an indoor pool. I would also recommend seagate camp that is fantastic i know someone who has been sendingf their children there for a number of years, also kingsbay y is great and well as marine park camp. My best advice is to visit all the places, ask some parents and do your research. the camps are pretty expensive these days and you need to be sure that they will provide all that they offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment