Thursday, May 21, 2009

Buxton bag

I purchased the Buxton bag that is advertised on TV all the time. I really needed a bag that can be used when I travel and I hate to carry big bags when I go someplace with the kids. The store near me was having a clearance sale and I got it for much less than advertised. I thought it would be a bit bigger an although I haven't used it yet I fear that it will not be able to carry as much as I need for 2 kids. It can fit my wallet that is big, 2 bottled of small water, makeup and a compact umbrella. Has lots of inner compartments for credit card, pets, small notebook, other small items like sanitiser and tissues. It does bulge up a bit but it is leather and ?I don't think will rip too soon. I will be using it this weekend and hope it will help. Has anyone else used it ? if so, what is your opinion of this as seen on TV item ?

No comments:

Post a Comment