Thursday, May 21, 2009

Selling

I am selling many of my items on various places such Bonanzle. check out my booth there are lots of items
http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/igmato

I started top sell many of the items around the house after I got tired of all the closet being jammed packed. So signed up to this great site, took pictures and started to write up the reviews to post. Sold a few things already and this site is getting more popular by the day.

i used to keep all the toys and clothes from the kids as they used to get older and bought all those vacuum sealed storage bags., Even with them I am starting to have less and less room. My husband collects a lot of electronics and magazines so there foes the extra space for my things. would love to do a garage sale one of these days not just for the money but also to clear out things that other people can use. Some items I found in the closets are new and sealed ! Time to go an check out more things to sell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment