Tuesday, September 22, 2009

As I was posting the Harley Davidson Toddler outfit and the Red one piece fleece Race Car Driver outfit for toddler in my booth at www.bonanzle.com/booths/igmato I realized it is that time of the year to start getting costumes ready for Halloween. It is also going to become cold and time to put on jackets and sweaters. I also ready posted many great Jackets for sale such as the Nautica Boys size 4 in green Jacket Windbreaker. Many more things to ad. Bonanzle is a great place to stock up on Fall and Winter items.

Get ready for major sales such as the 25% coupon I am offering code FW for all purchases. Stop by and take a look at the Moschino Skirt, Long Dressy Skirt, Women's Jackets and great sales at FashionWare on Bonanzle.
www.bonanzle.com/booths/igmato

No comments:

Post a Comment