Thursday, September 24, 2009

Great seminars

There are some great seminars out there to help you boost your sales and marketing abilities. Many are found online through a webinar. Listening to these great lectures can give yo an idea how to better sell and promote. Through my experience I have been able to open up several shops and sell online. It is not great yet but I have potential and the motivation to make a great retail business for myself in order to increase my independence and to provide for my family during these most challenging and financially difficult times. It is hard but not impossible. I you believe in yourself and you have the drive your goals can be achieved.

I post everywhere to advertise the items I sell. My stores have a great selection of high quality clothes and accessories. Check out the deals that I have for this week with a humongous 50% Off Sale on everything in FashionWAre on Bonanzle: http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/igmato

There are also great electronics and accessories in my second store: www.blujay.com/igmato
I accept Paypal, money order and ship items out quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment