Monday, October 26, 2009

Fleece Jacket low price size XL

Fleece Jacket Sweat Shirt women's 18/20 XL

Navy Blue with Red accents, zipper, rhinestone emblem, pockets in front.

NEW with Tags, retail price $18.99

I purchased these items from someone who makes them herself and I thought it was a steel!. I wore it this weekend and it is made from very sof fleece and looks fantastics. The rhinestone flower design on the front is an elegant touch. My neighbor just picked up one for herself and her daughter, and I just got an order for 2 more. I do recommend this fleece jacket with zipper sweatshirt in Navy Blue with Red trim.

Here is an auction I have for the item starting at 9.00! It retails for 18.99.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200396679809&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

No comments:

Post a Comment