Sunday, October 18, 2009

My liitle helpers

Starting a side business is pretty difficult especially when you are already working full time and have a family of 4 to take care of. My kids have taken a great interest in helping me sell my products and hopefully get the business going so that it will be easier to pay the bills. My older son is in middle school and loves photography. He has decided to help me with the picture taking and editing. My younger one is also very curious and has been asking how he can help.My husband mails the items out when I have to get to work before the Post Office opens. It is so rewarding when the family helps out. Making ends meet these days is very difficult and I want to be able to make a few extra money. With all the hard work and the family with me I am up for the challenge and am staying positive. I feel blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment