Thursday, December 10, 2009

Finally

Finally the heat at work has been reduced. For the past couple of weeks we had heating here that made it so hot that I had to take out all my summer clothes out of the closet in order to wear them here. Now I can finally wear some of the beautiful sweaters that I recently purchased and also sell. Today I wore this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200414284515&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I already sold a bunch to my neighbors, a relative and one online and have a few more. Very soft, looks great with a pair of skinny pants/jeans and a long sleeve cotton shirt underneath. Never thought I be able to pull off a sweater dress tunic but it looks awesome and everyone loves the Royal Blue color mixed with other colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment