Monday, November 2, 2009

FEATURE PRODUCT ON SALE

This wonderful Sweater Dress Tunic Fair Isle knit is simply gorgeous and is being sold at a wholesale price. I purchase this item and was amazed by the warmth, sheer comfort and beauty of this trendy sweater dress. The detail of the Fair Isle knit brings out the colors like magic. The small turtleneck will give a classy look. The big buttons on the side are a great touch. This sweater goes well with tight pants and boots. Excellent addition to your wardrobe and a MUST for the SEASON. Makes a great gift too I am giving them as presents for the holiday.

So now I am offering to you for sale the same product that I myself wear at an unbeatable WHOLESALE price. These are being sold in stores for over $40!

Take a look for yourself:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200399694562&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

No comments:

Post a Comment