Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ok, couldnt resist

I ordered more wonderful sweaters from the Wholesale place that I have dealing with lately. They are fantastic, most of their items are done at the warehouse and the sweaters are just gorgeous. You can see the hand made items were done carefully with great care. I just picked up more sweaters and was a bit upset when they didnt have the sweater dresses that everyone seems to love. Also, will be selling the bathrobes, couldnt help but ordering their precious clothing, the prices are unbeatable and the quality is top notch. Will absolutely be selling these as soon as I can upload the pics. will also try ones I am keeping since I usually sell items that I have actually worn as well. the other sweaters that I am selling I kept 1 of each for myself and also kept as gifts for relatives and friends. So when I sell these items I can describe them from first hand knowledge and I will never sell anything that I myself would not use.

www.bonanazle.com/igmato

www.1stopshopping.mybisi.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I saw your thread on Bonanzle. I would love to work with you in advertising on each others blogs. Let me know.

    Thanks,

    Le.Luxury.Mart

    ReplyDelete