Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Strange people

There are some strange people out there and I just dont seem to be able to understand their behaviors. I became very close friends with one co-worker. This person went through some really difficult personal life and I was there to help and be supportive. Now this individual is treating me like I have leprosy. I like to help friends and co-workers and a lot of times I do go out of my way for people especially when they need me to be there for them. I guess now that the problem is over there is no need to constantly be at my door or call/email me after work to cry over situations at home. Oh, well there are some strange people that just love to use and drain people and when they are done with their free counseling they move on. I am glad though that the problems have resolved themselves and I no longer have to share the pain and agony of hearing about this person's most difficult home life.

Now I can concentrate on selling!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200405032655&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

and be sure to check out other great auctions

Thanks for hearing my vents, I really needed that.

No comments:

Post a Comment